Sunday, October 3, 2010

Team building 101

Wow,
What a great day.
I had a blast with Team Fusion playing on the local rec. field for some team building exercises.
I talked to a lot of people about paintball and answered a lot of questions about my marker.
I cant wait to play our first tournament as a team in November.
We have a lot of work ahead of us to get ready for next season.

We will be practicing as a team next Tuesday night at my house at 5:00 pm.
Working on breakouts and snapshotting.

1 comment:

  1. Slarion01, truly wish I could be there. Love this paintball team, you guys are awesome! I will definetly be joining you next week though, had a previous engagement I couldn't call off but if it wasn't my brother I would have! I really had a lot of fun, and learned a lot from your team's extensive experience and knowledge base. Can't wait to join in on some more fusion foray!!

    ReplyDelete